Single Page Site
Promoting your Website
Its good sense for anyone with a website to promote their own website.
How much you do depends on the time you have but remember to get a link to your website where you can.
Its not only the direct visitors who use the link but search engines see a link as an indication of popularity,
links to your site can help improve your websites position in the search engine listings.
There are all sorts of options so try a search and look for ideas.
Some suggestions to get you started, many of these are free too:
- Social Media: facebook, twitter, youtube & others.
You can have a business facebook account as well.
- Blogs: wordpress.com, blogger.com & others.
- Sell Direct: place a advert for your business, product or service - gumtree.com, ebay.co.uk, google adwords & others.
- Forums: discussions websites - google forums & others.
- Maps: google my business, bing places for businesses.
- Directories: worldwide, country specific, specialist by region/city & specialist by topic/industry
- freeindex.co.uk, yell.com and many more.
Want help with Promotion?
Many start-ups want a kick start to get their websites business going quickly.
If you don't have time or simply want someone who has done it before to help,
it costs £20 per hour for promotion, some examples:
- Set up and maintain Facebook business accounts
- Set-up and maintain a Blog
- Set-up Google/Bing Businesses &/or embed a map on your website
- Set up entries to UK/Regional and other free directories.
After the links are set-up you are sent the linked website addresses and if applicable the account login and password information to those sites.
- Set-up and maintain Google/Bing advertising for you.
Do note that the Google and Bing charges will be an extra cost.
Goto top . © Copyright Single Page Web Site 2016